LiteSound Box for GOLDSHELL KD5
Soundproofing Case for Quiet (~54dB) At-Home KADENA Mining
The LiteSound Box for the Goldshell KD5 is the most efficient miner sound-proofing box on the market, enabling quiet mining of Kadena cryptocurrency at your home.
With over 100 prototype units sold, several iterations and much testing, we have created a case that is suitable for at-home mining allowing you to run your own miners with ~54dB of noise output per miner, while helping keep the Bitcoin (or other) network decentralized as it was intended to be.
Our patented design, featuring bilateral 5" exhausts, is able to dampen the miner's noisy fans while allowing fresh and consistent airflow around the miner. This creates no issues with overheating of the miner, which other designs have not been able to accomplish while keeping the noise level at an acceptable rate (~54dB).
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Read below to learn more about our product features and prototype review highlights.
Note to Buyers Using Other Similar Miner Models:
If you are interested in using the LiteSound Box for the Goldshell KD5 for similar models, take a look at dimensions of interest when determining if our product would be right for the miner you would like to use it for. As an added measurement, please compare the dimensions of the miner you are interested in using to the dimensions of the KD5.
- ~54dB Noise dampening capabilities for suitable miners
- Coated exterior to assist with moisture and stain protection
- Felt pads for LiteSound Box and floor protection
- LiteSound Box
- Instructions for assembly
- Wood glue for assembly is not included
- 4x 1" Heavy-duty felt pads
- 2x 5" Starting collars
- 6" ducts are not included
- Masking tape is not included
Note to Buyers:
- Sound dampening levels might vary depending on fan configuration used by the company for that specific batch of miners, as well as the condition and age of the miner itself.
- Please follow instructions carefully to ensure outcomes aligning with those we have demonstrated in our videos.
- Assembly required. Due to fragility of the product, we are not able to ship the LiteSound Box assembled anymore.
- We recommend either using 6" insulated flexible ducts to achieve results we have demonstrated on our YouTube demo. Non-insulated ducts will cause the machine to be ~3dB louder than demonstrated.